Friday, August 23, 2013

A confession of a prosperous Life

A Confession of the Prosperous Life Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionPDF versionPDF version
Father, in the Name of Jesus, I confess that Your Word reigns over every area of my life. Because of that, I live a prosperous life. I thank You that You liberally supply and fill to the fullest measure every need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. According to Deuteronomy 8:18, You give the power to get wealth in order to establish Your covenant. So as an act of my faith, I receive that power to work in my life. I confess before You that I am a giver. As I give abundantly of my increase, I know You will make all grace, every favor and earthly blessing, come to me in abundance so that I am always, under all circumstances and whatever the need, totally self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. Father, I thank You that Your angels are free to minister for me and bring in the necessary finances so that I can continue to be generous to Your work. It is written that Your angels have been sent to minister for heirs of salvation, so I loose them now to work in my behalf. I confess today that I am redeemed from the curse of poverty. I resist lack and say it has no place in me. The Lord is my shepherd; I do not want. Abundance is mine. Success is mine. The blessings of the Lord are mine. I confess it and thank You for it, in Jesus’ Name.
Confession References: Philippians 4:19; II Corinthians 9:8; Hebrews 1:14; Psalms 23:1

No comments:

Post a Comment