Sunday, August 25, 2013

Beloved

God wants us to know that we are deeply and greatly loved by Him. He wants us to know that we are His beloved. What does beloved means? It means you are the one loved. He wants you to know that you're valued. And I'm not talking about this Christian thing where we say, “Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so!”  

Whether you know it or not, everything the devil—your enemy—does is done to destroy your faith and confidence in the love that God has for you. He uses religious teachers to bring condemnation into your life; he brings accusations against you (Revelation 12:10); he brings up and harasses you about mistakes and failures from your past, all in an attempt to make you think that God is mad at you, and He doesn’t love you.
  
There is no doubt in my mind that God loves Himself some Creflo Augustus Dollar! I believe that with all my heart, mind, body, and soul! I’ve renewed my mind to the truth that God loves me just as much as He loves Jesus! And here’s what I've noticed: when people know they’re God's beloved, it’s personal with them. They know that God loves them just as much as He loves Jesus. So in the midst of trouble, they don’t give up, cave in, and quit! Instead, they boldly proclaim and announce their confidence in God's love for them! Miracles begin to happen for those who realize they are God's beloved.  

Listen to what I'm saying. When you believe and are confident that God loves you, no matter what’s going on, you can say, “I'm going to be alright, because God loves me. Because God loves me, I'm healed. I don’t care what the doctor has said. Because God loves me, these bills are going to be paid. God loves me, and He meets all my needs.” The peace that passes all understanding shows up when you know how much God loves you. 

Start noticing the number of times the Bible refers to us as God’sbeloved. Meditate on those scriptures. The devil has no defense against someone who knows they’re deeply loved by God.

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for you to start enjoying your life. It’s time for you to start laughing, having a good time, going out, having picnics, and so on. Jesus came for us to have and enjoy the abundant life! (John 10:10, AMP). Stop trying to be so deep all the time! It’s time for you to know, that you know, that God loves you! The quality of your life will change and you'll begin to enjoy the blessings of God when you realize how much He loves you.

Begin to feed on this truth. Take time each day to meditate on the love of God toward you. God gave up His only Son for you! (John 3:16). He sent Him to die for you while you were yet dead in sins and trespasses (Romans 5:8). That’s what genuine, agape, unconditional love does! Look around at what you have, versus looking at what you don't have. That’s an expression of God’s love for you. Every time something good happens in your life, inhale and exhale and say, “That's an expression of God’s love for me!”

“But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth.” (2 Thessalonians 2:13, New International Version).

No comments:

Post a Comment